Rules of Acceptable Use
User generated content and any discussion forums or pages of the website where you are capable of posting material are provided for your private and non-commercial use and for the exchange of lawful, relevant, fair and appropriate information, opinions and comment. Use of the website that is inconsistent with those stated purposes is strictly prohibited. Your use of these forums and the website generally is subject to the following terms which, by your use of the forums and the website, you are deemed to accept (and which amount to a non-exhaustive list of prohibited acts):
- You may not use obscene or offensive language.
- You may not place on the website any material which is defamatory, abusive, discriminatory or hateful or which applauds, encourages or entices abuse, discrimination or hate.
- You may not post any material on the website which has been disclosed to you in confidence or which, by its nature, is confidential.
- You may not post any material on the website which compromises the privacy or security of anyone other than yourself.
- You may not place on the website any material which may encourage criminal conduct or which may give rise to civil liability, or which is otherwise unlawful.
- You may not use the website to disseminate any material which does or may bring the [Tony Blair Faith Foundation’s] Faith and Globalisation Initiative into dispute or which may in any way damage their reputation.
- You may not place on the site any material belonging to any person (or any material where the rights belong to any person) other than yourself without the prior written consent of the owner of it.
- You may not place on the site any material where the use by the [Tony Blair Faith Foundation’s] Faith and Globalisation Initiative, or any third party licensed or permitted by us, will give rise to any third party claims.
- You may not place any links on the website where those links take users to unlawful material or material that contravenes these Rules of Acceptable Use.
- You may not use the website to disseminate any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- You may not place on the website advertisements nor make commercial solicitations nor use the website for any commercial purposes (which would include using the website to promote or encourage the sale of your goods/services).
- You may not place on the website any material that authorises, enables or encourages the dissemination of junk mail or chain letters.
- You grant us the unrestricted right to use, reproduce, translate and distribute any material you place on the site.
- We accept no responsibility for any statements, material or other submissions placed on our online forums by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage resulting from your breach of these Rules of Acceptable Use.
- You agree to indemnify us, our associated companies, representatives and employees from any and all claims and liabilities (including legal fees) which arise from your statements, contributions or other submissions to our online forums, from any unauthorised use of material obtained from our online forums or otherwise from your breach of our Rules of Acceptable Use.
Removal of content
We, and others that we designate, shall have the right (but not the obligation) at our sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is posted to, or available on, the forums or the website without the need to give any reasons for doing so.
I am happy for the Tony Blair Faith Foundation to use any stories and photos that I supply to inspire others through our website and promotional material If you object to the publication of any material placed on our online forums (or anywhere else on this website) please let us know by writing to our registered address at:
P.O. Box 60519
or by sending an appropriately worded email to email@example.com and we will take whatever action we deem appropriate.