www.tonyblairfaithfoundation.org and its sub domains(our Website) is a website registered by the Tony Blair Faith Foundation (TBFF). The Tony Blair Faith Foundation is a charity registered in England, no 1123243; company no 06198959. Its registered office is 66 Lincoln Inn Fields, London WC2A 3LH, and correspondence address is P O Box 60519, London W2 7JU.
We may change the terms of this policy at any time.
You consent to this policy by using our Website.
We process your personal data as defined by, and in accordance with, the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA). TBFF process your data for the following purposes:
- To achieve the charitable objectives of TBFF activities;
- To keep you informed and obtain your views of the organisation’s activities either as directed communications (e.g. emails) or newsletters;
- To provide you with information about third party organisations connected to us as above;
- To achieve our fundraising objectives;
- To transfer “information” to HM Revenue and Customs in respect of any Gift Aid claims;
- To process and respond to enquiries, requests and complaints received by you;
- To update our records, analyse trends and profiles, auditing purposes, and to detect or prevent fraud;
- To transfer to service suppliers who undertake processing on our behalf, at our direction;
- To achieve statutory and regulatory compliance.
We may collect personal information from you when you communicate with us using any media or in person. We ensure that prior to processing your personal data for any of the above purposes, a condition pertaining to the DPA applies, where relevant, to permit such processing.
When contacting you via the email address you have provided to us, we will always provide an “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email to allow you remove yourself from our mailing list should you wish to do so.
You may withdraw your consent to process your personal data at any time by contacting us at email@example.com or the above address. This does not mean that we cease to process this data as we may be under a statutory obligation to do so. Any personal information you send us will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Sensitive personal information
Certain personal information is categorised by the DPA as “sensitive personal information”. We do not collect any sensitive personal data as mandatory through this Website. If you provide us with sensitive personal data in your communications with us, we will process such data for the purposes outlined above.
Marketing and Promotion
From time to time, we may use your communications, including stories, photos, videos and other information you have communicated to us for marketing and promotional purposes on our Website or on other promotional materials. You may withdraw your consent to TBFF using your communications with us by writing to the above address or contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tony Blair Faith Foundation US
Your personal information and your communications with us may be shared with the Tony Blair Faith Foundation US for any of the above purposes.
European Economic Area (EEA)
Information you send to us, or information displayed on our Website, may be transferred outside of the EEA, where data protection laws are not as strong as within the EEA. If you have concerns in relation to such transfers, you should not use the internet as a means of communication with us.
Our Website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices or the content of any websites which are linked to our Website.