Faiths Act Ribbons
We believe faith communities can unite to do something to eradicate deaths from malaria – a preventable disease. Here is a guide on how to help by organising Faith Act Ribbon events. Together, we can save lives and show the world how faith can be a force 4 good.
What are Faiths Act Ribbons?
Faiths Act Ribbons are a fun, simple and easy way to raise awareness about Faiths Act. The blue ribbon is symbolic of the life saving bed nets that protect people from malaria. We want to see as many supporters wearing ribbons as possible and show the world how faith is a force 4 good.
Download, print and cut out Faiths Act Ribbons, and get your whole class or community to pin or stick them on as awareness badges. It’s a great conversation starter!
A picture tells a thousand words, so Faiths Act wants to see your photos of people of diverse faiths raising awareness together with Faiths Act Ribbons.
Here’s how it works:
- Download your cut-out-and-stick ribbons below.
- Use or make Faiths Act Ribbons at your Faiths Act event or activity – raise awareness or funds for malaria prevention in Sierra Leone.
- Send us your photos and stories - we’ll put the best on our website and show that faith is a force 4 good.
Ideas for using your Faiths Act Ribbons
- Ask people to make a donation towards Faiths Act in return for a ribbon.
- Set your class or community a challenge to see how many ribbons you can make in an hour, or how many people wearing ribbons you can get into one photo.
- Set another challenge for how many photos you can get of 10 or more people in them.
- Invite people from different faiths to join you for an arts and crafts event and draw, paint or create your own ribbon and send us your photos.
- Make a human ribbon with everyone at your multi-faith gathering wearing blue. Then send us your photo and story.
- Get your local media interested or use social media to tell people about what you are doing and that faith is a force 4 good.